Monday, August 17, 2009

Quick! A chance to Blog!

I'm here! At the computer, nothing else to do, nowhere to go just yet and all alone. A perfect chance for me to sit and share my reflections of life with the masses. Obviously, now would be a good time to have some reflections. Perhaps even just a small musing? Apparently not.

Sigh...writer's block and nothing to say. Can any of us stand another rant about Teddy? That kid is totally off his tree by the way, he's not going to be happy until I'm completely nuts too. Connor? She's a 5 year old female, 'nuff said. Tessi? Yeah, she's still Tessi. Last night we had friends over and at the end of the evening she stood in the doorway and yelled outside, "You need to leave NOW!" Yep, that's my girl.

Today I'm off to enjoy some sans kinder time. I'm going to a ceramics class. Apparently one can be a talentless fop and still be taught to do something creative with paint. I can sew, scrapbook, quilt a bit and other crafts of that ilk but paint? Not so much. The woman running the class assurred me that she "makes the talentless talented" but we'll see. If nothing else I'll be out of the house and will not have to be concerned with the latest happenings of Miley Cyrus - whom Connor has just figured out is Hannah Montana. Nor will I have to hear one.more.stinking.word about "Rise of Nations", which apparently Teddy wants more than the ability to breathe.

Wish me luck! Let's hope it doesn't look too much like Picasso's stuff.

No comments: